Friday, September 12, 2008

Throwing Yourself

One of my friends advised me, before moving to Seattle from Cairo to join my already-established husband, that I had to find something. That I had to throw myself into something there, anything. Art class starts Monday.

Today: library (the new Oprah magazine is out. I just read the new one two days ago - that's like a whole new magazine) and park?

Yesterday: fettuccine with classic tomato sauce.

Today: Mossakah? Still intimidated. Mother-in-law advised:
Chop eggplants, deep fry in oil with garlic, layer in baking dish and cover with tomato sauce. Sounds simple enough, right? Might still wait for tomorrow and have the mr. make it himself. I don't even like "mossakah."

No comments:

Occasional art, comics, food, and other things of less interest to the general public.