Sunday, December 03, 2006

About SkethCrawl


  • SketchCrawl: "a world wide sketching marathon event."* According to the website:
    The basic idea: to record nonstop everything I could around me with my pencil and watercolors. A drawn journal filled with details ranging from the all the coffee I drank to the different buses I took.
Upcoming on Saturday December 9... again you can let me know if you're interested in such a thing. You can also check out the Sketchcrawl blog. So every three months roughly a day is chosen when we all come together and sketch. Holding hands optional. I've never taken part before. *The founder of Sketchcrawl Enrico Casarosa describes it as such on his personal blog...
  • The films I've seen so far at the film festival have been great. Finally the first year when I was free to go (in previous years exams prevented me).
  • Finally this was something I felt a strange compulsion to make. I actually made it two weeks ago so it is Old, and it's kind of boring to post Old things on my blog, but I haven't been taking pictures, and I haven't really been drawing either (bad!), but oh well. So there you go, Old Stuff. Maybe the SketchCrawl + Open exhibition will change all that, or at least be some kind of catalyst for change/ interesting diversion.

No comments:

Occasional art, comics, food, and other things of less interest to the general public.