Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Drawings w/ commentary

Lost: my glasses. Vision impairment is not fun.

Fasting from: Reading. Also not fun but presumably not beneficial. The two events are exclusive but I guess not finding your glasses is a little more bearable if you're not reading.

Drawing commentary: I like the checkered one and the semi-sun with head one. The third is I guess a bit cheesy and the balloons don't really look as I wanted them to. But I think the person looks alright.

Tomorrow: November 1st, the first day of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which I mentioned before. I think I will start since I have so much time on my hands.

Also missing: Mony the dog. Does not bode well.

No comments:

Occasional art, comics, food, and other things of less interest to the general public.