Tuesday, April 03, 2007

You know what? I like blogs. I like reading blogs by people I know (or know of) and people I don't know. I guess it's a voyeur thing, like much of the internet. The interesting part is that people want to be exposed too (or maybe that's just called expression and communicating). See this is what I don't understand. What's the difference exactly between personal expression, well a phenomena I'll just refer to as 'hiding your paintings beneath your bed and showing them to no-one' and taking those paintings, sticking them on your wall, and trying to get them seen by as many people as possible, however you can (exhibits, etc?). Something to consider: by exposing your stuff (ideas, art, writing, etc) you are opening up to judgment. Clearing the ground for judgment, so to speak. So exposure is always a risk, at least for me.

No comments:

Occasional art, comics, food, and other things of less interest to the general public.