Saturday, February 03, 2007

  • from The Wonder Spot by Melissa Bank, p. 199

"When Matthew and Dena go swimming in the lake, I ask myself why I've never learned to swim or skate or draw or sing or play the piano. I'm lazy; I lack discipline; I have no patience. I can't think of a single skill I've mastered or a single talent I have. I barely have a job, let alone a career."

  • Freegan: " person who chooses to eat food thrown away by stores and restaurants to avoid waste and limit their impact on the environment." Definition found at freegan kitchen. Includes recipes. I thought I was a picky eater. Seriously though, I'm not dissing freegans. Link found at the Post Punk Kitchen journal .

No comments:

Occasional art, comics, food, and other things of less interest to the general public.