Sunday, April 06, 2008

My writing sucks... (lately)

Hi, internet world. I'm not writing much these days. And obviously I haven't blogged in a while, as usual. Everytime I type up a little post, a few lines or even a full paragraph, I pause and think that it reveals too much, or that nobody really will be all that interested.

I'm not writing because the past few times when I write, I feel it is so bad, that I really should stop. That why, why am I writing, when it is so bad. Even though I want to write. I don't really feel healthy not writing. I think writing is good for me. But I come to put blue-inked pen to plain white paper and it's not like it was in my head. It's like a really really bad pop song, except worse, because it makes no sense and it doesn't even rhyme. Now I've read a few writing books. I know the general advice. Not to be so concerned with the end result. To cultivate writing as a practice akin to meditation. But I just can't bring myself to do it with these kinds of results.

Ok, I will post this now. I have to get off the internet. And I have to stop half-writing posts and not publishing them.

No comments:

Occasional art, comics, food, and other things of less interest to the general public.